- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experienc.e
- Experience in developing software in multiple languages.
- Professional coding experience in C/C++, Java, Go, Rust, Python or Bash.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to audiences.
We’d be delighted if you have:
- Familiarity with different software architectural styles and know their pros and cons from an operational aspect.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms.
- Knowledge of container technologies and orchestration tools.
- A good understanding of CI/CD and release engineering practices.
- Excellence in communicating and collaborating with different types of people.
- Willingness to share your knowledge with a broader audience by writing blog posts, speaking on meetups or contributing to open source.
- Seen some monitoring, log and secret management tools.
- Dipped your toes into site reliability engineering or network / information security best practices.
- A Master’s or PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field.
Some call-to-arms buzzwords:
AWS, GCP, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Prometheus, Grafana, microservices, event-driven architectures, service meshes
About the job
Apter’s software engineers closely collaborate with our customers to provide them the best technology solutions that their business needs. We measure our success by our customers' satisfaction. Since our customers manage large scale products it is essential for you to be up to date with a wide scale knowledge of cloud technologies. You will use your expertise in large-scale system design, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications, cloud-ready application architectures. While being highly independent in your position you will also have the support of the team just as much as the team will count on your support.
You will have the chance to combine working remotely 3 days a week and to enjoy the buzz of our favourite co-working office the rest of the week. You will work on our customers’ product 4 days a week, so you will have a whole day to improve your skills, or work on something that you want.