- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in software development using one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical related field.
- Experience developing production-grade Android or iOS applications, services, and user interfaces.
- Experience with Kotlin Native or Kotlin Multiplatform projects.
- Experience writing and maintaining Android tests, test frameworks, or related developer infrastructure.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, both with customers and our team.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
About the job
Apter’s software engineers closely collaborate with our customers to provide them the best technology solutions that their business needs. We measure our success by our customers' satisfaction. Since our customers manage large scale products it is essential for you to be up to date with a wide scale knowledge of mobile technologies. You will use your expertise in large-scale system design, networking, data storage, security, UI development, and mobile. While being highly independent in your position you will also have the support of the team just as much as the team will count on your support.
You will have the chance to combine working remotely 3 days a week and to enjoy the buzz of our favorite co-working office the rest of the week. You will work on our customers’ product 4 days a week, so you will have a whole day to improve your skills, or work on something that you want.
- Collaborate with our customers, analyse their needs and offer them the best solution.
- Make recommendations on use cases, integration strategies, architecture and mobile technologies.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, and sample code.